FLU SHOTS ARE HERE!
The Ashley Clinic wants to help keep your family as healthy as possible this flu season. We have several options for getting your flu vaccine this year. Please remember that you do not need to be a patient at the Ashley Clinic to come in and get a flu shot. Bring your friends and neighbors!
5 ways to get your flu shot:
- Flu shot clinic – We will have clinic hours set aside to give flu shots to get you in and out as quick as possible.
Chanute – Monday, October 8thfrom 5:30 – 7:30pm
Saturday, October 13thfrom 9:30 – 11:30am
Humboldt – Wednesday, October 17thfrom 5:30 – 7:30pm
- At your appointment – You can get your flu vaccine during your scheduled appointment at the Ashley Clinic
- Walk in! – Walk in to get your flu shot from 8 am to noon and from 1 pm to 5 pm
- Call ahead – You can call to schedule an appointment with the shot room
- Convenient Care clinic – If you are being seen in the Convenient Care clinic between 8am and 5 pm, you can get a flu vaccine at that time. If you are being seen in the Convenient Care clinic after 5 pm or on Saturdays, we may be able to give you your flu shot at that appointment depending on your insurance.
Stay healthy this flu season – it starts with vaccination and hand washing!