The Southeast Kansas-based Ashley Clinics in Chanute, Humboldt and Erie offer a full range of family healthcare services including:
- Physical exams and Sports physicals
- Minor Surgery
- Wellness and Preventive Medicine Exams
- KAN-Be-Healthy screenings
- On-site Laboratory
- Digital X-ray
- On-site EKG testing and Bone Density studies
- Physical Therapy Education and Referrals
- Diabetes Education and Counseling
- Cancer Outreach Center
Ashley Clinic also has two convenient pharmacy locations in Chanute and Humboldt, Kansas.
In addition, the Ashley Clinic provides a Diabetes Support Group Meeting in the Neosho Memorial Regional Medical Center Classroom that is open and FREE to the public on the 1st Tuesday of every month from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. The topics covered in our FREE Diabetes Support Group meetings include (but are not limited to): a diabetes overview, medications that help to treat diabetes, diabetic diets and carbohydrate counting, foot care and diabetes, stress management, hypoglycemia management, exercise and diabetes, managing high and low blood sugars, meal planning for diabetes, insulin pump therapy, and preventing complications with diabetes.
Those interested are encouraged to call Ashley Clinic at 620-431-2500 for further information.
The Ashley Clinic is now offering state-of-the-art urological care at our Iola, Burlington, and Neodesha clinics. Our urological care services include:
- Advanced stress incontinence surgery for women
- Pelvic prolapse repair for women
- Cryotherapy and prostatectomy for carcinoma of the prostate
- Minimally-invasive procedure for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Cancer surgery for prostate, bladder, kidney and testicular cancer.
If you are unsure which Ashley Clinic would best service your individual needs, please feel free to call the Ashley Clinic main telephone number at our Chanute, Kansas location: 620-431-2500.